Buildings insurance – movement. – Forums


Hi all.

My wife and I are in the process of buying a house and the mortgage valuation came back saying there is evidence of long-standing, non-progressive movement (surveyor did not recommend any further checks and the lender is happy). We are getting a homebuyers report in a couple of weeks to confirm, and also for more info on our side.

However, we need to get the place insured when contracts are exchanged. What is the best way to go about this? I’m considering using an insurance broker as online comparisons rely on cut and paste situations, which this house is not. Any suggestions on suitable brokers and/or insurers?


Source link