Car Insurance for food delivery?


Hi there, I’ve been trying for days to find out exactly what kind of insurance I need for a job as a delivery driver of food from a restaurant. Firstly some people say that I’ll need Class A(1) Business Use in most insurance companies’ policies. But others say Class C(3) Business Use is the correct one. But I just spoke with an insurance company on the phone who were convinced that I need some kind of special separate “hot food delivery insurance”, and that I will not be covered by regular “business use” cover. There is no real concrete information on the matter anywhere online or over the phone. My current car insurance company won’t cover me for the job. It’s very confusing.

Does anyone have any clear information about this please?
Many thanks.


Source link