Car Insurance for UK driver with second home in Europe


Hi All

I live in the UK (just moved back here on retirement) but spend 4-5 months a year in Switzerland where I have a holiday home. I travel back and forth for short and sometimes quite long stays and need advice on a good insurer that will allow me to be abroad for up to 90 days at a time.

All suggestions most welcome!

Many thanks


Last edited by Richard 05; Today at 9:40 AM.

Reason: line spacing


Source link