Drain damage – MoneySavingExpert.com Forums



I have builds and contents insurance, I have recently put in a claim due to damage, I know some buildings insurance doesn’t cover the drainage however I wanted to ask the question:

Damage caused by blocked/damaged drains that cause damage to the property ie; faeces coming into the house and damage the kitchen/floor that would be covered?

I’m going through the process of making a claim and it is taking a long time, I just want to know the opinion of others on this also.



Source link