Home & Building insurance plus home cover



I was wondering if is possible to get home,building and home cover under one pilicy?

With home cover I mean for example if tap leaks, even if one has home emergency cover with insurance company still the insurance people won’t attend.If I take separate home cover, they also do emergency so I am paying twice for emergency cover (with home cover policy and also with insurance company).



Source link