Insurance claim help please – Forums


Due to disability we recently moved into an adapted bungalow.

The council moved us using a firm they contracted out to. An item was damaged and even though the insurers have accepted liability and agreed to pay the claim, they say I have to pay the £50 excess on the policy.

It’s not my policy, I’m not claiming through my insurance. Why should I pay an excess ?


Source link