insurance on non uk licence



Can you tell me if I can add a parent to my insurance policy for a month or so?

that is the easy bit

Now my parent is working abroad on a work permit because of this being in the country for 6 months or more you have change licenses to that country… although they come back frequently …

so can I had them with the overseas driving license ?

they had passed their test here and driven for years here its just for them coming back to save having to hire a car for 2 months.


Source link