Life insurance – awaiting mri results



We need to put some mortgage protection in place after a recent remortgage. Unfortunately, since my partner is awaiting the results of an MRI scan for a knee op, he has been refused life insurance by the first provider we applied with. (or at least, offer is ‘postponed’ for 3 months)

I’m not sure what to do next – will it be impossible to get him insured until he’s had his op? He is the main earner.

Any advice greatly appreciated!


Source link