Police Seized my car for no insurance now changed my address


Hi Guys

i want to ask some help, Last month i was driving a car without insurance police stopped and seized my car. The car was on my wife’s name i could not get the car back because i did not had the proof of address, later i received a letter from police to accept 6 points and £400 fine, which i paid and sent the driving license,

Now the problem is we did not receive anything or any fine regarding car which is probably been crushed already, because we have changed the address (DVLA), and we don’t have access to old address.

I want to ask how can we ask police to send penalty fine/letters to our new address so we can pay it. or i want to ask if police took us to the court how can we defend ourselves that we have changed the address and did not receive any letters,



Source link