Unoccupied building insurance – Forums


Hello – hope someone can assist with this please:

I have just bought a farmhouse with an attached separate cottage annexe and another separate building containing two derelict cottages and a storage barn.

All the properties need some degree of refurbishment work, and I will not be living there meantime. None are furnished.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for an insurer who will insure the buildings please?

Thank you.


Source link