What type of Insurance do I need?


Hi All,

This might sound silly, but i know what i am looking for exsists… i just do not know what it is called to search for it!!!

Here is the description:

When i send an invoice to a client they have a certain amount of time to pay. In the meanwhile, i still need to pay my employees. What i am looking for is the type of insurance (i was told it was insurance, not finance) that will give the money to my business for the purpose of paying wages and have it returned upon payment on the invoice. The usual practice is to receive about 75% of the invoice amount.

I know it is not GAP insurance(this seems to be just for cars), even though it sounds as if it should be and it is not invoice insurance either as that is only if the invoice is not paid at all.

If someone can please, help. I am trying to get my new business off the ground, but i can’t do it without employees and employees must be paid!!

Thank you

P.S. I decided i have to post in the finance section too because this just seems so… financy


Source link